Monday Must Haves #18

Monday, June 1, 2015

Hope you guys had a good weekend! I'm finishing up this MMH on a Saturday actually, I just got done watching a little benefit show that I took some terrible photos at (I'll post those later) so I'm trying to make sure I get this done quickly cos I just want to relax the rest of the weekend!

When I first saw that these were back in style I was like PLS NO, but I think its just cos the outfit they were paired with did not work at all, for me anyways. I'm coming around to them now and wouldn't mind a black or lilac color.
This beanie is just toooo dang cool and I would absolutely wear it even during the summer. Jk, have you ever been in Texas during the summer?
I don't really go swimming much, but if I did, I'd be trying to get my hands on one of these.
One of my very first blog posts was actually about me wanting an Instax Mini 8 and that was over 2 years ago haha, one day I will have one though!

How fun is this film?!

This would be perfect to hang my new film sheets on! Although, I would probably just save the money and make it myself haha.

I am hating myself right now for not buying this hat when we went shopping last weekend.

Uhm, do they sell these but plastic? I would seriously hate for all of these succulents to die under my care hahah.

I probably browse the internet for camera straps like once a week. This is a new business that I just found and I am soo excited for the straps they have been putting out!

This album has so many memories from when I was about 16.


I hope you guys had an awesome weekend! It's been raining nonstop here so its super ugly, hopefully we get more sun this week though!



jellies/American Apparel
swimsuit/Triangl
polaroid clip/Urban Outfitters
hat/Forever 21
camera strap/Etsy
succulents/Etsy

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely get yourself an instax mini, I have one, they're so much fun! I also love that hat!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete