Monday Must Haves #15

Monday, May 11, 2015

I am starting this MMH off pretty late, honestly. But better late than never!


I know what you guys are thinking by now, and no, I still haven't found the perfect hat.
This top is too cute and I don't own anything this color!
One day I'll own a pair of these.
Ugh, more home decor. I need this in my life.

I would 100% wear this, and proudly.

Ahh, these socks are precious.
Our bikes got stolen a while bike, I'd really love to replace them with these!


UgHHHHH, I loooove this top so much. Crop top season is back, time to feel that belly breeze~
And last but not least, an album by my daughters favorite band.



Hope you guys had a great weekend!



hat/riverisland
top/monki
boots/palladium
tea light holder/terrain
skirt/Etsy
socks/forever 21
bike/state bicycle co.
top/alex&chloe
vinyl/Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment