Carnival fun ft. another blogger!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So I recently went to Longview, which is about 45 minutes away from Tyler-to go to a carnival. We ended up being way too busy to go to the one in Tyler when it was here so we took a quick trip over there. While I was there, my friend Juanita and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to do a blog collab. So here are a few photos we took together! 

Ahh, an outfit photo-I really want to get around to posting more of these.
I really love how blurry the photo on the right is. 
Olivia's first merry-go-round!
Who doesn't love funnel cakes and cuddling?

After splashing around for about 10 minutes she finally grabbed a fish. 
And picked out a little mermaid, I think her Godmother has gotten through to her. ;)
I don't know if I've mentioned this on here but Olivia is obsessed with Thomas the tank, so her first ride on a mini train was a big success, every time she passed us she waved. We were super nervous about letting her sit on the ride by herself cos her uncle was too big to ride, but she did just fine. 
Does this look familiar? B)
Jose's little sister actually took this photo for us, I think it turned out fine considering she didn't know how to work my camera!


I hope you guys enjoyed these photos! Don't forget to check out Juanita's post here.
Also, if you're in the East Texas area, Juanita does photography so please check her out and message her on facebook to get work done by her!

No comments:

Post a Comment