Easter pictures for friends!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I've been trying to get practice here and there with taking photos and it's been helping immensely.
I can only take so many photos of my own kid.
This first set is from Saturday. Little miss Raleigh is definitely not camera shy.
I noticed these little flowers in the yard and had to have them in the shot. ~its the little details~
Here is the last photo I'm sharing in Raleigh's "set".



This next set was taken Monday, when it was extremely gloomy outside. It was also the first time Colleen and I met in person and I absolutely fell in love with her and her daughter!
It was hard to choose a few favorites from these. I already knew which ones of Raleigh I loved, but I didn't spend as much time going over these until last night. 
Colleen forgot Norah's huge basket but we improvised in the photo above!
The bunny ears and the crawl, ugh my heart.

You guys, I don't think I've ever seen a happier baby. She was such a joy to take photos of.





I hope you guys enjoyed these photos. It was such a blast getting to take photos of such beautiful girls!



If I don't post between now and Monday, I hope everyone has a great Good Friday and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment