Monday Must Haves #9

Monday, March 30, 2015

Today's MMH was actually finished on MONDAY. I KNOW, I'm slacking. I just had a very fun filled weekend with friends and I honestly could not find the time to sit down and finish.



I'm not a big fan of the Lush bath bombs, but their creams and lotions are perfection!



I had a pair of Cordones a couple years ago and I would wear them nearly every single day. I just love this style best from TOMS.
I love this little pouch so much! 
Photo by Thedaintysquid.com
Mushrooms and more mushrooms! <3_<3

Ugh, the obsession I just developed for this curtain rod is unreal.

I've posted Stayhomeclub on here before! For good reason, obviously. ;)
I have a denim jacket that this patch would look great on! 
So I was actually supposed to see Paramore in August when they played with Fall Out Boy, and of course, they never played, I would absolutely love tickets to see them in May, its a week after my birthday!

And as always, a perfect vinyl to end the collection. 
Photo by Casualfridaymag.com




I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm drinking plenty of coffee-trying to recover from the lack of sleep I got!






body cream/Lush
shoes/Journeys
notecards/Modcloth
curtain rod/Urban Outfitters 
patch/Metallica
tickets/AXS

1 comment:

  1. These are some really nice items, you have like an outdoorsey theme it seems like in your mind.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Bath Life'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete