Christmas tag!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

So I stole this tag from Elegant Chances cos I loved her answers and wanted to give you guys my answers and encourage someone else to also do this tag!

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? 
Pj's! The last thing I want to do is dress up after spending who knows how long just stressing about this holiday.

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My daughter, and I would get her a gift card and then use that to buy more gifts. >:)

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Both! We open a few Christmas Eve and then open the rest Christmas morning.

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I honestly don't think I have, unless I just can't remember.

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Well, the last time I got a break for Christmas was when I was in school. And I enjoyed being lazy.

6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Tamales!

7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
Elf! Ahh I could watch it everyday in the month of December.

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy canes

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! I used to live in Wisconsin and it seemed like that was the only thing to do.

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas EVE! Who wants to wait to celebrate?!

11. White lights, or colored lights?
White! I love the elegant look of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment