12.20.14

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's a weekend of many first's for Liv. On Saturday we took her to Holiday In The Park at Six Flags. Jose's parents take the kids every single year, so this year we got to take our kid! Don't worry, it wasn't that cold, and we bundled her up so well I'm pretty sure she sweat a little haha.
Here are a few photos from Livi's trip to Six Flags.
                 
Jose's mom and brother tending to our sweet angel
                   
So we ended up having to buy her a new beanie cos we forgot to grab one before we left the hotel and I thought this one was incredibly cute and matched her little jumper.
                     
I can't get over these photos of Jose and Olivia watching someone perform Christmas jingles.
                      
I wanna say she enjoyed the merry-go-round, but she didn't really give a reaction like I was hoping haha, I think it made her a bit dizzy
Her first churro!
I think this may have been her favorite, she tried hot chocolate for the first time.
Between the warm hot chocolate in her belly and being bundled up, this put her to sleep so quickly.
Luckily she woke up just in time to see the lights before we left. I can't wait to take her every year. It's such a cute tradition. Do you have any family traditions during the holidays?




No comments:

Post a Comment