DAILY MAKEUP

Friday, November 14, 2014

DAILY MAKEUP

So I thought I would do something beauty related. I have been having the craziest month so far and I'm honestly just ready for all of this to be over cos I'm getting kind of overwhelmed. Anyways, I did start doing my makeup again when I got this new job but since I've been so exhausteddd I have been slacking. 

This is what my go-to makeup is on the weekend pretty much. I go back and forth between doing concealer or foundation first. I apply both in smears or spots to my face and blend it out with a damp beauty blender(HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT BTW) Then I usually move to my eyebrows and just fill them in, usually around the arch and tail area. I don't like them to be so heavy in the front. After that I apply some bronzer, I have been using Hoola by Benefit, in the hollows of my cheeks. I lightly dust blush on the apples of my cheeks after that. The color I've been using is Unleashed by Tarte, and if I'm not mistaken its only sold in this disk palette which was limited edition.(I'm sure you could still find the palette SOMEWHERE). I'm not big on highlighting if I'm going to be out all day, just because I tend to get really oily. When I get done with that I dab a very small amount of eye primer to my lids, I use the Lorac Behind The Scenes primer that came with a palette. I choose 2-3 shadows out of my Naked 2 palette and blend. Blending is so so important. It's very time consuming but the end result is always worth it. When I finish with my eye lids, I like to line my lash line with the Lorac Front Of The Line Pro eyeliner. Okay, THIS is also a holy grail product. This is something I can see myself purchasing over and over again. I absolutely love it. Then I just curl my lashes a bit and add mascara to make my lashes look more full. I don't care for them to look very long, but I do love the added volume. And last, but definitely not least; lipstick. I don't splurge too often on lipsticks cos I've found some really long lasting drugstore lipsticks. This Maybelline 14 hour lipstick will last me all day even if I'm sipping on some coffee! I usually try to remember to line my lips and fill them in first with a similar shade lip liner. I tend to gravitate towards the Sephora liners, they do the trick and last forever! 
All of the products can be found below.
DAILY MAKEUP by carcrashbree featuring a maybelline mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment