Red garage door

Monday, October 27, 2014

Did a fun little shoot with a friend the other day, these are the finished photos!


I'm still learning to not be so awkward haha, it's really hard. I love love love when friends ask me to take portraits with them especially since I get to learn how to take photos as well. And they're such a confidence boost too!

I was actually pretty cold in shorts and the shortest crop top I own. The people that saw us must have thought I was insane to be wearing that clothes in that temperature.


 
I hope you enjoyed these silly photos. Hopefully I'll have more later this year.
I'm in the process of saving up for my very own camera so I'll be able to take my own pictures for my blog, but I would definitely love to do this again with a friend. The entire experience is great, we end up laughing so much and having the best time.

Photos taken by Juanita Hererra. Facebook, Instagram @juanitaelizabethh

No comments:

Post a Comment