Last update for a while..

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

So, most of my friends know that I've been waiting to hear back from the job I had an interview for-well I got it! The store won't open until August so we're still deciding when I should start. I got the call yesterday. 

I spent the last 6 days with Olivia and they were perfect. Leaving her this morning was hard, but it's Jose's turn to spend time with her. 

I have another "announcement", we bought a house! Well we're still in the option period. But that ends this Saturday and then we're locked in. We're so grateful to be able to purchase our own home completely on our own-not something everyone our age is able to do. Or, my age anyway. Who knew we would even qualify? We went $43,000 below what we qualified for so I'd say we did pretty well! We should be moving in by the end of this month.

This may be the last thing I post for a while. I've decided I don't want to be so open anymore. It's something I've been struggling with for some time and I think it'd just be best to lay low. Hope you guys are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment