Ch-ch-changes

Wednesday, May 20, 2015




I saw this on Tumblr the other day, and I couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the week. Although I am thankful for my job..I don't enjoy it. I don't like the medical field. I miss making coffee and spending the day at home even if I have to sacrifice weekends. I miss my free time.
I'm still unsure what I want to do as a long term career, but I know that right now, I want more time with my girl and my family-and to be young. I'm 21, not 54!! 
So I may have to take a slight pay cut, and we'll have to make sacrifices, but being happier will always make it worth it.
I'm still going back and forth with this idea, I haven't made any changes yet. I've applied a few different places, but so far nothing has changed. I guess I just need motivation! (Which is where you come in.)
I also feel incredibly selfish. I've been trying to push myself, but at the expense of my family, maybe a pay cut wouldn't be best. I just have to weigh the pros and cons.
What do you guys think? Happiness, or living comfortable?
I don't mention God very often, but I'm a firm believer and I honestly think that someone watches over us, maybe I just need something to believe in so that I'm more positive. Or maybe God protects us in one way or another. I think I have someone that helps guide me, and I think as long as I stay hopeful, something will come my way.
 
 
 
The end of this post wasn't intended to offend anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Do what makes you happier, trust me. I've done the whole "taking the job for more money" thing & in the end I still left. The money is cool and all, but in the end being happy & making memories is most important. The struggling & stuff becomes a little stressful, but that's when you take a second to just realize how much more the time you get with loved ones means. Nothing can replace those moments, especially not money. Follow your heart homie & keep pushing.

    ReplyDelete