The middle of nowhere, Texas.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

There are about 1,000 towns in Texas that may as well have that name.
We went to visit my Bff and Olivia's Godmother, Carrie!
She also runs Mermaid Missionary!
We went and had burgers and played outside with our girl, and came back in to play Wii.
Carrie lives outside of Tyler, but not too far. I love going and visiting her, and wouldn't mind doing it more often. I love being out in the ~country~ every once in a while.

I love her backyard.
Most of these photos are insanely blurry. We were having too much fun.
I grabbed Olivia and swung her as if she were kicking the ball.




Olivia discovered a cool new trick. 
Olivia and Carrie!


I will be the first to admit a sunset picture annoys the shit out of me. They all look the same and if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate a beautiful sunset when I see one. I just don't care to see pictures of them. Welp, here's the first sunset picture I've ever taken with this camera. And a perfect photo to end this post.



I hope everyone's week is going well. We're taking Olivia to the Perot Museum on Saturday, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment