Monday Must Haves #11

Monday, April 13, 2015

I hope you guys had a great weekend. It definitely felt like our little family was out and about the entire time, we didn't spend very much time at home. Of course I was still able to get my MMH out though! 



I am really into watercolor and pen pals right now. I need to write a few people back and I would absolutely love to use these to do so!

I have always wanted a platform bed. When I lived with my mom I had a bed that looked like it was platform but actually wasn't. 

I need this game! I played it online with a friend and it was a blast. 
The weather is getting warmer, so my shirts get smaller. I wear sweaters 90% of the winter, but I own more crops than anything, so I would love to have another for summer.

These notecards are so perfect I don't even think I could write on them.

Now that Olivia can touch the tv it makes us insanely nervous, having something taller to put our tv on would be great.

I have been breaking out insanely bad, and I have no idea why. I have a feeling it's from wearing makeup 2 days in a row and not properly washing it off. I need something like this.
I know I've posted the candle on here before, but to be able to smell this 24/7 would be amaaaazing.
I would actually love to start going on picnic's with Jose and Olivia. Going to the park, having a snack/lunch and playing outside just sounds so perfect.
I'm going to be honest, I've only heard like 3 songs by Sam Smith, but they were pure perfection, I would not doubt that his entire album would be great. 









postcard/Etsy
cards against humanity/Amazon
crop top/Zeke's Apparel
notecards/Papersource
acne regime/Murad
picnic basket/Overstock

No comments:

Post a Comment