We went to a hockey game!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Thursday we got off work early to go to a hockey game! But better believe we took advantage of having a little date lunch before getting our girl. We went to Applebee's and it was actually really really good.
After showering and getting ready, we were on our way!
We finally got to Dallas and were making our way to American Airlines.
This is Olivia with the mascot-Victor E. Green. Also, Jose got me a jersey! I'm an official Stars girl.~
Stars won 2-1!
 
All of these photos were taken with Jose's phone, sorry if the quality isn't the best. We had so much fun and I can't wait to go with family again. If you'd like to see a few more photos follow any of my social media accounts. :)

1 comment:

  1. bree, jose has an iphone 6, the photos are amazing!! that's awesome y'all went to a game. I've never really watched hockey but I've always wanted to see a game! take me with yall next time :P and that applebees food looks really freaking good haha

    ReplyDelete