A new project!

Thursday, March 12, 2015



 I'm not going to lie to you guys, I am the world's worst procrastinator ever. 
I also like to quit hobbies as quick and easily as I pick them up.
I've half-assed learned how to do a lot of things, but there aren't many things I'm fully capable of doing with confidence. It's getting to be a problem but I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it.
So, without further delay, my new project is covering this huge canvas!

I plan on covering this thing entirely and painting something over that, but that's an entirely new surprise. Between work and personal things going on, I don't have tons of time to set aside for this project but I promise I'll finish it!

I prefer to make sure I have makeup on before I take photos and look decent, but there's something more honest about a candid photo.

I can't wait to fully cover this thing, it'll take one more can of spray paint. Then I'll finally get to start on my painting!

Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new project, I'll be interested to see what you do!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete