What's in my bag?

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


No one actually tagged me to do this, as people usually do get tagged or asked. I just love to be nosy and see what's in everyone else's bags so I figured I would show you what's in mine. Nothing too fancy! ;)
So I'll start with the bag itself, its by the brand Mossimo and I got it at Target, I don't think they're selling it anymore, I couldn't find it on the website unfortunately. 
And here are the contents inside!

Like I said, nothing fancy, I have my Sephora lip liner in Pleasant Plum, my NYX butter gloss in Devil's Food Cake, and my Revlon lipstick in the classic (for me) Black Cherry. It actually took me a long time to find Black Cherry in stores, it was always sold out everywhere I went and I can see why. 
Then I have my keys, my wallet, also from Target, and my Marc Jacobs Daisy travel size spray. I don't know if you can see it all that well, but on my keychain is a silver ring that has the same inscription as the Ruling Ring, or whatever name you choose to call it by.
Next we have my Urban Decay De-Slick mattifying powder, which is really great for oily skin and if you don't have blotting papers, sometimes I set my face with this as well. I have my EOS hand lotion that actually doesn't do all that well with moisturizing which is why I bought the Stress Relief body cream in Eucalyptus Tea from Bath & Body Works. And at the very bottom I have my hand sanitizer by Bath & Body Works in the scent Iced Blueberries, I typically only use hand sanitizers if there's absolutely no way I can get to a sink to wash my hands. And last but not least, I have my Smith's Rosebud Salve. Still not sure how I feel about this, I haven't been able to tell if it actually moisturizes my lips, or just sits on top. Either way, it's pretty lightweight and doesn't feel like I have a thick layer on my lips which is always nice. 

Hope you enjoyed being nosy and seeing what I carry around in my bag, what are your essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment