WISH LIST

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WISH LIST

WISH LIST by carcrashbree 

So this is my Christmas wish list. I know what you're thinking
Embedded image permalink
photo is of +KathleenLights 

but! In my defense, these products are long lasting and sooo worth it haha. 
Okay, so I went to Sephora last night and picked up the NARS tinted moisturizer(I'm in the shade Alaska), because my Kat Von D foundation was starting to cake up on my dry patches, and it got to the point where I hardly used it since I couldn't use it around my nose and cheeks. While I was there the lady that was helping my friend and I, told me that Hourglass is the brand that gets returned more than any other. I couldn't believe it! Why?! We don't have Hourglass in our Sephora since its part of JCP and its pretty small. So I was going to order it. But after that it makes me nervous. Not nervous enough to keep it off my wish list though. *insert emoji wearing sunglasses*
The others are honestly products that I want, but just don't want to spend the money on. Besides the beauty blender, mine is gross so I may end up just picking one up next time I'm out.
As far as the lipsticks, I've heard amazing things about the new NARS lipsticks. And come on, could you pass up a lipstick with packaging like YSL?
If I could buy just banana from the Anastasia contour palette, I would definitely be trying to get my hands on it. But it's only available in the palette. for now. I hope that later on we're able to purchase it on its own.

What's on your beauty wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment