Olivia is 8 months

Friday, October 3, 2014

Ah, how nice. My baby can finally sit herself up, and do an army crawl. She's mobile! Sorta. She hasn't learned to bring her tummy off the floor but we'll get there. I'm in no rush at all. At 8 months, Olivia loves water in a sippy cup, cereal snacks, cookie snacks, yogurt snacks, sweet potato gerber, all fruit gerber, chicken and gnocchi soup from Olive Garden and beans! Its been amazing watching this kid grow. Every day my heart grows more and more with the love I have for her. Unfortunately she has learned of the iPhone. And she's not easily fooled! She knows a fake phone from a real one. Another reason I need to lay off the phone, Olivia grabs it every chance she gets. I think its time to break out the books and start reading to her. She has an appointment in the middle of October so we'll find out how much she weighs. She's turned into a lil chunk, that's for sure. I forgot to mention that she also loves babies! She's so playful and giggles so much any time a baby is around. It is so precious.
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of my little queen. She's so silly like her daddy. Ah, I miss her so much I may just wake her up from her nap! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment