Saturday, December 7, 2013

So, as always, I changed my mind after about a week, and decided I'm much too lazy to keep up with buying film for a camera. Especially since I'll have to order it online and wait for it to come in. Not to mention its a bit expensive for me. So, I decided to get this instead! It's the Intuos Creative Touch and Pen Tablet! and I loooove it. I'm so terrible at using it, I know it'll take some time to get used to. But it came with so much great software and I have so many things I've been wanting to draw. PLUS, I'll be able to create my own header...eventually haha. Anyways, this was my Christmas present from my husband. He's always so so supportive of every hobby I take on, this is an old one I'm just trying to revive. I hope I actually stick to this. Seeing as how I can draw, use it as a touch pad, and to edit photos, I think it'll definitely be used on a daily basis. Or when I have free time. I was supposed to just spend all day relaxing and drawing today, and instead I spent the day cleaning. We took on dog-sitting two boxers for 3 weeks so our hands are pretty full! They belong to Max and Sherri Bemis, and we're watching them while they're on tour. Good thing they're very well behaved since we have a little dog of our own and that could get overwhelming with 3 dogs in our little apartment haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment